I <3 inequality
One of my many kinks is pretty, young women whoring themselves to fat, old men. It tickles the same part of my brain as watching her fuck a dog, lick semen from the floor, or drink a smoothie out of her own asshole, but somehow it is a little different, too. With this, it how unequal they are. These are photos of people having fun with sex-objects. People, both him and viewers of both sexes, expect a sex-object to be close to an ideal:
- in good shape
- do all the work
- show her face so there is permanent proof of what she is – the object is public property
- any clothing must display and accentuate her sexuality
- shaved smooth
- wearing make-up
And him? He must be:
- a person.
- He can be a fat, unshaven, hairy, out-of-shape slob;
– as a person, we accept his imperfections.
- Men’s clothing is not designed to put their sexuality on display.
- Men can keep their faces off-camera or wear a mask – everyone understands that a person’s reputations might be important to him and so naturally men have a right to privacy.
- A man’s value does not peak in his late teens or early 20s
- And it taken as a basic truth that even fat and old men can sit back and have a close-to-ideal young object do all the work. Because that is what an object is for. A man has needs and a woman has uses.
I do not for a moment pretend that this is in the least bit fair. But it makes my world a happy place.